So... If you wanna know something about me it's that I love to make lists! in fact I have to make them :) every single day I have a list of things I need to remember through out the day and if I don't write them down... I promise you I will forget! Writing my lists is a daily thing, I'm a planner! I have to have things planned out so I can be more organized. Guess what the favorite thing to do on my list today is... ;) bet ya can't guess it. Yup :) he will always and forever be on my list <3
2 comments:
Another reason we are the same.. I have a list for my lists!!
I don't see chillin' with Jana on your list so I officially don't like your list today!! :)
Oh you're always on the top of my list :) we need to plan a day date!
Post a Comment