
Today has been such a grateful day, grateful week, grateful month. and i cant express my gratefulness enough for everything i have, everything heavenly father has given me. first and foremost i am thankful for my family. family means everything to me, and i know i didnt get put with mine just by "accident" My incredible parents, my handsome brothers, and my best friend my sister Heather (its crazy how much she is starting to look like me! ah!) I owe it all to them. Everything I am and Everything i have is because of my family. they have been there for me through thick and thin, good times and those not so good times... My support system, my cheerleaders, my listeners, and my examples. So today I want to thank them :) family always has been a HUGE (no pun intended) part of my life and i can't wait for the opprotunity to have my own family someday. Thats mine and Kylers goal. that is simply one of the many things i love about him, his testimony of families too and how eager and excited he is to have a family with me someday too. him having the greatest examples in his family too :) I absolutely cannot wait for that day to come when me and Kyler can have our own eternal family :) what a grateful day that will be.
4 comments:
You.Are.Amazing..
And your first born will be Jana..
Or Kylary
That's Kyler and Hillary together.. Had a dream about that name. Not the name Jana the other one :)
haha oh my gosh did you really?! I wanna hear all about it :) love ya!
I totally think that Hillary Webb sounds delightful!
Yeah?! Ya think so? I think so too! :)
Post a Comment