It's true. It really is. Today was Mother's Day which means.. It was the last phone call. Or Skype. Or whatever.
The last one. And can I just say.. It keeps getting better and better. Each call is incredible and every time I see that sweet smile of his I am reminded why I feel in love with him in the first place. This guy is my
everything. We got to Skype for an hour and a half- quickest hour and a half of my life. That's the thing.. I get so excited for things like this and then BAM. It's over. Just as quickly as it came. Of course it wouldn't be Kyler if we didn't have a few redneck jokes here and there also. Always making us laugh :) He wore MY blue tie that I gave him. I love it when he wears my tie. It brings out those blue blue blue eyes. His haircut.. Um. He cut it himself. And did a fine job ;) goodness he's a cutie. I am seriously trying to wrap my mind around the fact that he will be home for next year on Mother's Day. He will be here. In Utah. In 94 days. Pinch me! The next picture we take of us will be at the airport. No big deal... just freaking out a teeny tiny bit. But anyway, We love you Elder Webb. Always have always will.
In the words of Duck Dynasty (this ones for you Jax)
I think we can all pretty much say we are "happy, happy, happy." :)
1 comment:
It's true I'm HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!!!!
Post a Comment