7.05.2012

He Is Indeed, Mine <3

Look at that Missionary. How on earth did I get so lucky? I do not know. One thing I do know is that he is mine forever and always. And can I tell ya somethin... Today I thought about him all day long.

Some days are harder and some days are easier. Thank goodness the easy days happen waaaaay more often than the hard ones. How can I not be
The happiest girl alive when I feel like this though? I truly am blessed in more ways than one. I have an amazing family, live in a free country, have incredible support from family and friends that have my back through anything, i have an incredible relationship with my Savior and that love has only increased as i have strived to be the daughter of God he knows i can be, and most importantly i am absolutely in love
With this guy right here. He is my world. Sometimes *you*just*know*.

This missionary is mine! And I am so very proud of him(:

2 comments:

Jodi said...

He is so cute, but then again so are you! What a pair!!!

Hillary:) said...

haha you are so great! :) coudnt do any of this without you! :)