5.01.2012
May Challenge: BOM in 1 month
Challenge excepted. I for one do not think this should be any challenge at all. Hard? Of course! But shouldnt be challenging:) Reading the WhOle book of Mormon in one month is a little idea Jana, Jodi, and I came up with last saturday and honestly, this is what I need right now. I don't know about you but for me I need to read from this book *more*. how often do we take it for granted when it's right there at our fingertips? this is something I will not take lightly :) there are approximately 531 pages in the BOM and 31 days in the month of may. That's rounded up to 18 pages a day! Hear that? 18 pages! That's it. 9 pages in the morning 9 pages at night. Nothing this girl can't handle. I encourage and -challenge- all of you reading this to join me! Let's do it together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your on...
You are so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment