9.05.2011

"Let The Journey Begin"

Ask me if today was one of the best days I've had in a while. Go ahead ask me :) and I will calmly reply... YES! You have no idea!! Today I woke up at 4:45ish just to hear my missionary's voice! Not only did I get to talk to him once... but twice! Yes I'm a lucky girl :) He's soooo super excited and couldn't wait to get to Nashville! I even got to talk to his companion! He got on the phone and said "Hillary! You are the best MG! You are beautiful and Kyler loves you!  And now he wants to talk to you again!" and that was it:) I didnt even get 2 words in! Elder Webb's first flight was to Atlanta Georgia (thats where the second call came in) then he jumped on a plane to good 'ol Nashville where he arrived safely. I took a few pictures of me and Jodi tracking him online (we did that all morning!:)  I'm so blessed to have gotten to hear his voice and it definitely helped me when I needed it most. Some of Kyler's last words to me were "Let the Journey Begin" couldnt have said it better myself <3
I love the fact that he is on his way to serve the Lord :) He is doing exactly what he's supposed to. He is going to be sooooo blessed and I know it will also make him a better husband :) The Lord can have him for 23.1 more months and then he's mine forever :) 
I Love You Elder Kyler James Webb! <3
When he left SLC :)
Arriving in Atlanta:)

No comments: